Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
well i hate to be one of the first to post and flame you. but just my personal opinion i think it looks ugly. thats just me though. the suzuki decal doesn't fallow the lines. the lightning bolt stops at the tank, the fading blue on the tail isn't very cool. just the colors and whole design seem all wrong for the bike. again just my opinion don't get mad.

·
Registered
20 Posts
The colors don't flow to smoothly, to me. I do however like the blue. No bad for your first paint job. At least you are making an attempt to be different!

·
Banned
12,040 Posts
That blue is sweet - Love it

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
maybe I'm missing the obvious but are you saying you painted it? If so not bad at all. Looks professional. I like that blue but I'm partial to a two color tail section. It does look nice just not my cup of tea so to say. Overall I like it.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
its a start.... i am sure with a little more love it will be just right... i personally dont like it too much... it looks a tad plain and that blue looks dull... or maybe is the pictures???

eitherway...its badass to paint your own bike ...

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Looks good bro! Love that blue.

·
Registered
167 Posts
looks good for a first time paint job.
the only thing i dont like is the one color tail section.
it doesnt look bad but you could have put some of the white or black in it to break it up.
Great job

·
Registered
11,565 Posts
I think you did a great job for a first timer!

That blue does look pretty sick.

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
paint the rest of the bike in that blue, then do the white or black graphics..

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Dump the black graphics and run the suzuki log across the bottom.......Then itll be pimp.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I like it, I could do a paint job I would have done the bottom of the tail black and white, without fading it out. Looks great though, I kinda want to paint mine all white with everything else powdercoated black.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Though it seems plain, I'm sure the blue is nicer in person..you deffinately have talent as a painter. I give you props for being "different"....and not in a bad way, lol!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts