Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1995 GSXR 750
I have to replace the left side fairing, I have the replacement but need to paint it and I can't find a definitive paint code. Does anyone know the paint code for the blue or a newer paint code that is basically the same thing?

· You should listen to me. No, seriously, listen to
11,281 Posts
Find the part in a parts listing. The suffix is the color code. You can find the associated name in the above table. Alternately an online search for "Suzuki xxx" will oftentimes find the color name and suppliers. Your front fender is 1LE, which is Pearl Suzuki Medium Blue, also known as Pearl Medium Blue No. 1.

· You should listen to me. No, seriously, listen to
11,281 Posts
First of all, I don't fully understand Suzuki's color code rules. Normally the code for a part will be for every color on the part. In the case of the fuel tank that would include colors that are on any graphics. The tank has code M18, which is 0JW Pearl Still White plus 1LE Pearl Medium Blue. But I think the tank is sold with a silver metallic stripe that is not included in M18. I see that the code for the stripe decal is A5S, which is 0JW+1LE+0FP. 0FP is Traditional Silver Metallic. So the stripe must also have some blue and white, typically around the edges. But if, as the parts listing indicates, the tank is sold with the decal, I don't understand why its code is not also A5S.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.