Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how you made out the the Cube. I can get my hands on a power commander but I was waiting to hear your thoughts on the cube before I made the purchase.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I use a Power Commander 3 USB on my 2004 GsxR 1000 limited edition. ofcourse there is a differance but I dont appreciate Power Commander. I did not use Power Commander Cube yet but I am trying to find ( http://66.47.68.116/TEKA_SFI/TEKA_EMS_Suzuki_FI_Adjuster.html ) Its better, practical, no tool box on the bike, no needed a laptop etc to do the adjustments. Just go to the track and do your adjustments. Or go to a dyno, change your settings. And a table of comparison is out there on the web site.
If you are a motorcycle dealer or service, it is also perfect because you can change the settings of 1 bike, 10 bike, 100 bike etc with the same device.
But I can not find the device since I live in Turkey. The company have only a phone number. I will call them soon.

And a few notes. I send an email to powercommander.com to order a quick shifter and Power Commander Cube for my GsxR 1000 K5. The reply is here shortly:
"we do not offer a Quickshifter for the 2005 GSXR1000 at this time. The DQS units we offer for the Power Commander USB are only for bikes with 1 injector per cylinder at this time. The 2005 GSXR1000 has two per cylinder. We will be releasing two products that will allow quick shifter function on this bike. One is an ignition module that allows both timing adjustments as well as quickshifter function. The other is a stand alone quickshifter system. Both use our shift rod pressure sensor. This measure force at the shift rod instead of using a "sidestand switch" as other companies do. Our system does not require adjustment of the sensor."

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
If its such an advantage to have a tool that doesn't remain with the bike, why does FactoryPro MAKE a Teka model that remains with the bike?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do I smell a troll? I just put my name on a pc. My 05 won't be seeing the track so I'm sure it will serve my purposes. Some guys seem to have problems with them but the one on my 6 has been trouble free for 2 years.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts