Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fever,

I hope I have the right guy. Hey are you ever going to finish paying for the tire warmers that I sold you at VIR (Tire Sox) back in 2003? For some reason I think you still owe me like $50. You didn't have all the money with you, plus you had just injured your ankle at the time. I figured you'd make good on it being a fellow racer.

G1K was facilitating the transaction since I didn't have access to this web site, back then.

Let me know...
Ray
# 171

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
Fever,

I hope I have the right guy. Hey are you ever going to finish paying for the tire warmers that I sold you at VIR (Tire Sox) back in 2003? For some reason I think you still owe me like $50. You didn't have all the money with you, plus you had just injured your ankle at the time. I figured you'd make good on it being a fellow racer.

G1K was facilitating the transaction since I didn't have access to this web site, back then.

Let me know...
Ray
# 171
i bought tire warmers from you??? i never used tiresox warmers, maybe i was picking them up for someone??? i don't recall that.... PM me...

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
he doesnt use tire warmers hahahahahahaha

dam mexicans .... cant trust them

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
he doesnt use tire warmers hahahahahahaha

dam mexicans .... cant trust them
I ALWAYS USED CHICKEN HAWKS.... but i do recall G!K giving me something from Ray, i can remember shit, if he says i owe him then i do, i apologize as i can't imagine why i wouldn't give him the cash to him...

·
Premium Member
1,407 Posts
Wasn't it for the diligaf boys?

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
it might have been a bit nicer to not call someone out in the public forum first rather than taking it to pm's. the rest of us dont need to hear about any laundry unless we are being warned about a scam or something..
Normally I'd agree, but it's Fever and none of us really give a crap about him...

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
it might have been a bit nicer to not call someone out in the public forum first rather than taking it to pm's. the rest of us dont need to hear about any laundry unless we are being warned about a scam or something..
Normally I'd agree, but it's Fever and none of us really give a crap about him...
now that is fucked up!

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
now that is fucked up!
Nothin' but love, brutha man!

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
look here Mr Nice guy we need somthing to read and do.

so bash away here its much more fun than doing the job im paid to do!!!!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah,

I hope no one thought I had bad feelings. I forgot about PM's.
I'm still a newbie to this site.

Plus Dave told me to give him shit.

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
no you did tyhe right thing bro...we all keep each other honest. dont listen to BMF

BMF

1 - 20 of 27 Posts