1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
1st video
Stupid question ... he hit sand right ?

2nd video
Stupid move.
Hope he didn't try to say she was at fault either.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
yeah the guys taking stupid risks but the least the fuckign bitch in the lexus can do is signal........ fucking bitches.....
actually, look at a couple of things, there is a 90 degree left turn sign, then look at the stripes right before he makes contact...that is a left corner not an intersection with an off shoot road. the suv didn't need to signal. stupid moves by the guys on the bikes.

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
yeah the guys taking stupid risks but the least the fuckign bitch in the lexus can do is signal........ fucking bitches.....
actually, look at a couple of things, there is a 90 degree left turn sign, then look at the stripes right before he makes contact...that is a left corner not an intersection with an off shoot road. the suv didn't need to signal. stupid moves by the guys on the bikes.
also, there was as sign with a left turn coming ahead.

·
Unstable SuperMod
21,904 Posts
also, there was as sign with a left turn coming ahead.
That's what he said.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
man... I almost saw one happen yesterday while I was in my car... biker cut me off after flying by me and weaving through traffic... car stopped right in front of him.. and he braked hard ... I had to slam my breaks because he deleted the cusion zone between me and the other car...
No offence but some bikers are plain fuggin' retards.. this guy was in a sweatshirt and shorts...atleast he had a helmet.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
For those that don't know that second video is of a member of GDC. Check out the 04 600/750 forum for pictures and a description of what happened.

BTW...he already admitted it was his fault and he knows he was an idiot. Doesn't need to be said anymore.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
For those that don't know that second video is of a member of GDC. Check out the 04 600/750 forum for pictures and a description of what happened.

BTW...he already admitted it was his fault and he knows he was an idiot. Doesn't need to be said anymore.
Well the ppl of GDC like to prolong and exagerate faults of the rider ... they like to umm... make fun of or point out stupid faults of people for a long time. Just ignore it... it gets entertaining after a wile

·
Registered
557 Posts

OK, I won't say he is an idiot anymore but, I'm going to post some icons of what I think of what happened.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
ahhhhhhhh, i can hear my insurance rates increasing as we speak

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
yeah saw that coming. at least he had all his gear on. and is that weed on the side of the road when the camera guy walk up to him at first.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Stupid is as stupid does.....the first vid...he deserved everything he got and a lot more.....the second vid....well it was an error in judgement but I wouldn't call him an idiot.....

·
Registered
11,565 Posts
both were fuckin' stupid, no error in judgement simple stupidity. Thanks guys, keep up the great work.

Since when do you pass on double yellow especially when a left turn sign is CLEARLY visible and why in the name of hell would you even attempt going in at that speed into a corner on a PUBLIC roadway that has traffic on it??

I don't care if I sound insensitive, that was simple stupidity ... if some of you think I'm harsh, why do you think cops give us such a hard time. It's not just the stunters that make us look bad, it's these idiots who treat local roadways as tracks too...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts