Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from running my rc car with 6 of my buddies. I run a nitro HPi mt2 .18 ss stadium truck. I just finished the kit and broke the motor in yesterday. Today i really let er' rip. I cant control the car like i want but it has tears runnin' from my eyes because it's got me laughing so hard. Besides the bike what do you guys do? If you havn't tried r/c cars i recommend it because i could never have imagined it was this fun. Highly recommended!

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Other then riding i guess my only other hobbies are ...playing the PS2 and Eating ...i mean i guess that there not really hobbies but thats all i do besides riding...Yeah r/c cars do sound fun .. Isnt that a very expensive hobbie though ? sounds like something i should try

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
- is that a hobby???
2. Play guitar
- is that a hobby?
4. I really like to go fishing, but I hardly ever have time for it. (too busy with 1 &3!!!!!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Way too many to list....
1.Music production
2.Laser show system hardware/software design
3.Metal fabrication
4.Sculpting
5.Painting (Psychedelic Art)
6.Cooking
7.Fixing old cars

It's good to be well rounded I guess. At times though it can be bothersome because there is always something to do.
Take a peek at the madness

·
Registered
297 Posts
- is that a hobby???
2. Play guitar
- is that a hobby?
4. I really like to go fishing, but I hardly ever have time for it. (too busy with 1 &3!!!!!
they are both definately hobbies!!!!

·
Banned
952 Posts
im into bodybuilding. not competitive-grease-yourself-up-in-a-thong-and-pose-with-other-men bodybuilding, but lifting weights and being muscular for health and personal enjoyment. i enjoy my time in the gym. i also play softball every sunday night in a league.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Paintaball-Tippman A5 and smartparts Ion
Bowling-on the weekends talking shit
RC car I've had for few years, but never finished building.
Audio-Rotel and B&W equipment
my favorite hobby is Sex or attempting to get sex

·
Registered
76 Posts
If I'm not spending a lot of time on the bike (I'm on it whenever I get the chance) I'm either in the gym (trying to get back into shape after some surgery a few years back and then being lazy), training for the police officer testing process, watching a movie, modding anything and everything in sight (I've got a Camaro with a "few" mods, I've modded my cell phone, modded the bike.....That's about it really. Pretty boring ass life.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Away from the realm of Cars bikes and machines in general.
-I am into whats called Jam skating, its a form of roller skating. Break dancing on skates pretty much. www.breaksk8.com this link will give you more information on Jam Skating if you are interested.
- Swimming (I was about 2 seconds short of making olympic time trials)
- Coaching Swimming
- How about sleeping?

Most everything in my life revolves around cars, bikes pretty much anything with a motor....

Scott

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.