Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what are you guys seeing the 2005 1000s going for out the door out here in lovely EXPENSIVE southern california?

The lowest I've found yet is 11,500 OTD in barstow. Anyone else know of anyone selling them for less?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Suzuki/Kawasaki dealer in Tulare, CA sells any of the 1000cc bikes for $11,200 OTD. The trick is that you have to wait to get one. He has a waiting period of 14 days.

I was lucky I found a black/silver k5 in Poterville, CA, and that dealer beat the price by $100.00 bucks. Bought mine for $11,100.00 OTD.

·
Banned
5,032 Posts
There are dealers that talk the talk, but few will actually deal. Unless you go out to countryside where they only buy those 4 wheeled things. There you might find a price. Alba in San Diego (Poway) says they will price match. Fun Bike Center claims they will deal. Bullshit.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so it looks like the 11.5k I found in barstow is a price that won't be beat huh.

How sad, sometimes I wish i lived in the midwest.

·
Registered
466 Posts
The cities mentioned above way out in BFE. Your were lucky to find them for $12,500 OTD when they first came out. Now that they know they are hot commodities they won't budge a bit out here in So Cal, Especially Berts or Chapparal. I paid $13,500 OTD with 5 year warranty and that's all I could get. Still waited 2 weeks, but worth every penny I overpaid!

·
Banned
14,060 Posts
so it looks like the 11.5k I found in barstow is a price that won't be beat huh.

How sad, sometimes I wish i lived in the midwest.
My dealer still has some in Minnesota. Want me to check on pricing for you? I am sure it would be fun riding it back to cali if you were able to take your time.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol, that'd be an interesting break in wouldnt it be? Change the oil in some random hotel room.

What's he selling them for?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts