Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys ..New here please be gentle!!...i have a 1986 1100 slabside with a non original exhaust on...i have an original one but my question is...alltho seems a bit daft...what do they fasten to the engine with?there is nothing on the down pipes and it's a one piece exhaust!! I may just be stupid I know but any advice on what to put there and where I can get whatever they are would be greatly appreciated...thanks in advance guys....o by the way I'm in England...馃榿馃憤馃憤

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Looking at the datasheet, there should be one connection point on the muffler and one on the middle of the pipe, after the join. The final connection will be at the cylinder block, obviously.
......yes I knew where it connects to silencer and middle of exhaust but was unsure what connected it to cylinders as I got no connectors with it but your data sheet makes it a tad clearer and I thank you for that....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
Juedas
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing