Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered the Driven 520 chain kit for my K5 600 from the Mummy and ordered some Pilot Road 2's from STG. Was able to contact Corey thru PM and got some information on chain/sprockets and some suggestions. Placed order online last night, 6/16. Was also contacting Jason from STG through email which he was responsive. I think Friday got the best of him because he made an excuse that his phones were backed up (i usually tell my clients this as well) :gaah

I really wanted to put in the order with Jason but figured I'd just wait to hear back from him before ordering the tires :monkeyface Decided to call him this morning, 6/17, and get the order in. Was hoping to get a call from him on my cell after emailing him my contact number but call never came thru. Now just time to wait on the tires and chain/sprocket kit. Thanks to Corey and Jason for getting my orders in! :woot

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well... I got a text this afternoon once I got out of work and the tires are in! Damn, that was quick! Thanks Jason/STG on getting this out and delivered in a speedy Gonzalez manner. Much appreciated!

Now I just need my chain/sprockets :wait

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got my chain and sprockets from the Mummy today. Included two mummy stickers in package. Thanks Corey!

Thanks to STG and MotoMummy I'm able to ride on this weekends touring trip across four states!

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts