Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought a GSXR too... Anyone want to meet up and ride - just local streets or PCH. or Let's to coordinate a local night ride if anyone's interested...
Hit me up 714- 371-5588

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey guys.. im new to this forum stuff and still trying to figure it out.. but im located in downey,ca and if you guys ever get a ride together hit me up

·
Douchebag with false sense of racial superiority
2,124 Posts
Los angeles. hit me up if something comes up on a wayward sunday

·
Registered
28 Posts
They have bike nights Thursdays at cycle gear in Fullerton. Every other Thursday I think. There is also a bike event in del amo motorsports on the fourth.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Oh nice i live in huntington beach so thats not to far from me. Do you know if they still do Beach burger bike night(i think it was Wed night but its been years since ive gone).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Every Thursday original mikes has a bike night in Anaheim it's pretty sick. I ride for a club that's always there. We ride Sundays also out of the oc. So if you guys wanna cruise down and check it out. Come bs for a few. It's a lot of fun. And always a good turnout

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
2 Posts
Before the season is over, if there is a ride night /day i am in. if someone arranges it.
/ 714-865-2989

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
19 Participants
wellfairfisherman
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing