Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all I apologise for yet another exhuast question. What do you think to the exhaust in the link below on my bike? Only prob I have is that it is circular and wont quite go with the angular nature of the bike.

I was thinking of painting it black and maybe grinding of the rolled lip or heating it up and squashing it to make it more of an oval shape. Either that or its an Arrow Carbon Thunder.

http://www.gixerjunkies.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/3666/limit/recent

on this

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sold it last year to raise funds for a race supermoto bike. I was gonna sell the K6 but there is probs with the racing so Im keeping it and fancy another exhaust.

·
Registered
574 Posts
coullstar2 said:
Sold it last year to raise funds for a race supermoto bike. I was gonna sell the K6 but there is probs with the racing so Im keeping it and fancy another exhaust.
Fairplay! I'd have jumped on buying the TM off ya. That exhaust is growing on me ish. But I think there are some better looking exhausts out there.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im just worried about noise level with the Remus With the Arrow I know what Im getting and you have the quite or loud option. I have a few ideas for the Arrow as well plus they are extremely well made.

·
Registered
8 Posts
i have just bought a scorpion and rate that quite highly. if you can wait till the junkies trackday i am sure you will get to hear lots of options

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just got my Arrow GP Monday and love it. With the baffle in it's not much louder than stock. Remove the baffle (takes about 30 seconds) and it sounds great (nice and deep). Everything went together easily and took about 30 minutes to install. Probably going to get the hanger drilled out some and powder coated. This is my first Arrow pipe and I'm very impressed.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
uzzidh said:
I just got my Arrow GP Monday and love it. With the baffle in it's not much louder than stock. Remove the baffle (takes about 30 seconds) and it sounds great (nice and deep). Everything went together easily and took about 30 minutes to install. Probably going to get the hanger drilled out some and powder coated. This is my first Arrow pipe and I'm very impressed.
That model of Arrow doesn't do anything for me. I like the Sato GP better, but it's too expensive. Coullstar2, I like the Remus your looking at and considered getting it. I saw a pic of it on bikepics.com under the name Sly750. He rotated the end pipe with the exhaust opening tilted up and out. It looked good IMO.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
7 Participants
Gixxerob
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing