Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Il Padre Guinnea
6,668 Posts
I have the supertuck for my G26 and it is fuckin awesome. I have tried many ways of carrying and never thought I would ever go IWB. This holster made me a believer for sure. I got the standard black cowhide with the combat cut and it was well worth the money and wait. It's not the prettiest thing ive spent money on but it serves it's purpose very well. It conceals great and after a few days of breaking it in you can seriously forget it's even there. The adjustability of ride height and cant is also a very nice feature and have adjusted mine to be so comfy yet very easily accessible. Deffinately an A+ on this end.

·
Sirijus Indelxsjul Diskushuns Onley
5,094 Posts
I completely agree with redlinegsxr. Although it's the only one I've ever used I think it's got to be one of the best you can get. I use mine for my G27 and it's fantastic. I went with the horsehide which cost a few more bucks but I don't think I'll ever own anything but Crossbreed from now on.

·
Registered
533 Posts
anyone try galco? im not too fond of the kydex. i like the all leather and not the "plasticy" feel. i tried on a galco iwb which fit nice and held the gun better than the kydex. as far as when you try to dump the gun out it requires a good amount of force so that it wouldnt work its way up or loose

1 - 7 of 7 Posts