Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I came across these Warne 1 piece billet scope mounts. I was wondering what you guys thought of the anodized colors to mount on a normal colored AR? Trick looking? Or taking away from the look of the rifle & just go black? I am going for that always popular maximum large penis look.

Attachments

·
19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

Wanna be suicide squad shit. I say keep it black. If colors were cool, theyd make more than just pink.
I'm assuming that is your rifle & you are the way? :shifty

·
Premium Member
2,082 Posts

There are 2 more not pictured here. No. Shits gay. The picture is a replica of Deadhsot's gun in the movie Suicide Squad.

That picture was just found on google.

·
19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

There are 2 more not pictured here. No. Shits gay. The picture is a replica of Deadhsot's gun in the movie Suicide Squad.

That picture was just found on google.
Never saw the movie, but was joking about it being yours. What does your shotgun feel like with the stock angled down like it is? Do you notice that?

·
Premium Member
2,082 Posts
I thought I would, its not as bad as it looks. it DOES sit higher when shouldered though, it seems alot closer to the face, but there plenty of room to move your head still. It may be the placebo effect, but i do feel like it shifts the recoil down deeper into your shoulder, feeling less lift, and more push. No recoil buffer or whatever, so the shoulder gets sore after some skeet shooting. I have the 24" rifled, and 24" accu choke barrel for it also. honestly, that 18 i just bought cuz it looked cool, and to have the whole set. its mostly worthless, and I aint letting no shotgun go off in my matchstick house. too loud. so it never is really even on it.

Its also a pump, so the railed forgrip is quite rattley. I want a semi to move all those parts to and take it back to original. its got black ploymer furniture though. which i kept.

As you can see though, im biased. *backspace backspace backspace* "I ALMOST said I like em black" but i realized who im talking to. so.... I prefer black guns over colored.

ugh.... still sounds kinda homo...

I do genuinely appreciate your perverse mind tho. :cheers keep up the good work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts