Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need to get a list of riders going for us. I've had too many people looking for parts and help, but they are out of my area or I don't have the part there looking for. May even get a ride togther.

Check in with your e-mail addy

Cheers

·
Registered
258 Posts
haha hells yeah guys, we are a few here in ontario! anyone in need of stuff in london, i know a few good bike yards that have got some good stuff.
now if only we could meet for a ride

·
Registered
258 Posts
Sounds good Robben, Will you have the bike ? :D I know a few good twisties around here we could hit up. I'd love to see that prize in person too.
:cheers

·
Unstable SuperMod
21,904 Posts
Maggotmouth said:
Sounds good Robben, Will you have the bike ?
His old ass, like mine wouldn't been too keen on that trip. :lol

·
Jurassic Skool
79,800 Posts
Maggotmouth said:
Sounds good Robben, Will you have the bike ? :D I know a few good twisties around here we could hit up. I'd love to see that prize in person too.
:cheers
I'll have to give it a good cleaning first then over at the folks. Should be a mess of bugs by the time I get into Ontario. :eek The ride's going to include heading down into the States, as far as NH at least, hookin' up with MPD and JRD (Mike & Jay), hoping to meet up with a few others along the way. :)

Funny, I don't remember too many twisties around London... :scratch :biggrin

·
Unstable SuperMod
21,904 Posts
Hey Robben, how long you spending around the London area? Any other locales around you are spending much time?

·
Jurassic Skool
79,800 Posts
Not sure... I'll be heading up to Southampton and probably stay a couple days there, the folks have a trailer. Was thinking of checking out the Kitchener location of Zdeno's... not that I'd be able to carry any goodies I might find. :D I suppose they'd do shipping. :scratch

Should be in Ontario for a week or so all together.

·
Unstable SuperMod
21,904 Posts
Robben said:
Not sure... I'll be heading up to Southampton
Shit Man, you better let me know when, I am about 30 minutes from there and work in Southampton a couple of Days a week. We have to hook up Bro!!:cheers

·
Jurassic Skool
79,800 Posts
For sure.
Be cool to meet up. If you guys want to PM your phone numbers (and addresses if ya want), I'll give you a ring when I hit Ontario and know a little closer to when I'll be in the area. Right now it's grey with the second week of July in the States, and the third week in Ontario.

Don't know what internet access I'll be able to score along the way, but it'd be nice to get online with a few updates from the road. :)

·
Unstable SuperMod
21,904 Posts
Robben said:
For sure.
Be cool to meet up. If you guys want to PM your phone numbers
PM sent!. :cheers

·
Jurassic Skool
79,800 Posts
Damn... :( I'll just be leavin' here that weekend.

If I had my original holiday schedule that I'd planned, coworker fukked that up, I'd be starting them this week and be in Ontario about then. :hammer

·
more bucks = worn pucks
211 Posts
Robben said:
Not sure... I'll be heading up to Southampton and probably stay a couple days there, the folks have a trailer. Was thinking of checking out the Kitchener location of Zdeno's... not that I'd be able to carry any goodies I might find. :D I suppose they'd do shipping. :scratch

Should be in Ontario for a week or so all together.
Im pretty sure they will do shipping for you. They do take international orders. Their warehouse out back is a gold mine of parts and you are free to roam back there. When you go in just ask for Linda. Im in there almost every week
http://www.zdenocycle.ca/

·
Jurassic Skool
79,800 Posts
:cool
Thanks for that... old bike's pretty complete, but always on the hunt for spare or even better parts. I tried emailing them a few times, but they never did reply. Won't be able to ignore me if I'm right there in their face. :biggrin

1 - 20 of 21 Posts