Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out of all of the race reports they all forgot one THING!!!!!

On sunday there was another riders meeting for Ex only after BMFGSXRs race. During that race an slow AM got punted off the track by an EX..

As it was told to me.... the ex lapped this guy going slow... got around him... the second time he lapped him the ex got held up bad and the AM was all over the place the EX stuck his foot out and kicked him off the track.

What are your thoughts? Me: truthfully: I was in shock that someone would do that and how wrong it was but at the same I thought it was funny as shit.

·
Registered
4,361 Posts
I wondered what that second riders meeting was for. AM are AM's for a reason, because they don't yet know how to race and that should NOT be held against them since EVERYONE was an AM at one point. I see quite a few "EX" out there who are turning slower lap times than me and who are erratic as well so merely having a white plate does not denote being better. There were AM turning 1:21's out there all weekend and one of the new student racers wearing his tshirt lapped me like I was standing still. The yellow plate should be a warning to everyone to watch out because that rider may be erratic and if you know that then you should not be surprised by anything he does. Woe be upon the unfortunate SOB who decides to either "kick" or run me off the track on purpose when he gets back to the pits because I can assure you his racing days would be over after I finished with him. It's dangerous enough out there with accidents that I don't need someone intentiionally trying to maim or kill me over a piddly piece of wood at the end of the race.
Sorry about the rant. Did I mention that I'm a ******* with a bad temper>

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
thats really fucked up.. the guy that did that should be suspended for the season at least..

and dave i gotta call bs on you running 21's at summit as an am.
I think Dave was asking if the guy ran 21s in disbelief. He just can't type worth a shit

·
Premium Member
13,304 Posts
thats really fucked up.. the guy that did that should be suspended for the season at least..

and dave i gotta call bs on you running 21's at summit as an am.

my second season as an Am., when i was winnign at Loudon., high 21 ..... biotch......

·
Premium Member
26,775 Posts
ah.. i forgot about your second season as an am down there..
wasn't that thrird season when he began travelling???
Dat was the cherry pickin season!!!!

·
Premium Member
13,304 Posts
ah.. i forgot about your second season as an am down there..
wasn't that thrird season when he began travelling???
Dat was the cherry pickin season!!!!

we started traveling our 2nd season., last season was a bust as i got hurt and this is the start of the 4th season,..

but the 2nd season i had so much seat time., it wasn't even funny...

·
Premium Member
3,847 Posts
That's unbelievable (though in a way kind of funny). He should definitely be suspended. Actually, I think I'd ace him from the series period. That shit's inexcusible.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts