Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up all,

Took the 05 out to the canyons (ACH) this morning and shot some footage. It was a perfect riding day out here in cali. Im sure all of you have already heard how bad ass this bike is - but damn, this thing moves - so freakin agile
. Anyways, this vid is BIG (about 40 megs), but it should stream in media player if you have a fast connection . . . check it out - talk to you all later.

Click Here

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
fack !! I didn't know you got a new bike, I'd kill someone to have roads like that to ride on.... and no traffic ?? were you out early in the morning ?? great vid...

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the comments fellas . . . more to come.

What up KingB21, yeah, I just picked this bike up about 3 or 4 weeks ago. I noticed you picked up a new ride as well
How do you like it?? I saw some pics of you bustin on it already
Oh, and yeah, that was early in the morning, as you can see, I had it all to myself!! I think I saw 3 cars the whole ride!!

Yo Phantom, if you want to dl it, i think you can just right-click, save as . . I think.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Damn all you need is 2nd gear on that beast and do all you want! Sweet Vid thanks for sharing! Stay safe.

·
Registered
55 Posts
woohoo that worked! hope you dont mind! i want to put it on my pocket pc to watch during class or work! damn good motivational video! hahaha

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
I love the new bike, wish I woulda went for a 1000 thou....but had to the limited bike...

do you you have and video of anyone filming you stunting?? if you do, I want to see it...

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I love the new bike, wish I woulda went for a 1000 thou....but had to the limited bike...

do you you have and video of anyone filming you stunting?? if you do, I want to see it...
Unfortunately not, the po po put the crack down on our spot
We are going to go out lookin for a new spot during the week and hopefully get some good footage this coming weekend, I will post up when we get it.

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
stock gearing. . .
Wow -- it looked like you were really having fun out there! Damn you were realyl cookin too. Nice Vid and thanks for sharing it
--- couple of questions -- how early was it? and Were you using the stock tires???

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
AlphaOne, Angeles Crest Highway is in SoCal - as you can see, it is a bad ass road.

stock gearing. . .
Wow -- it looked like you were really having fun out there! Damn you were realyl cookin too. Nice Vid and thanks for sharing it
--- couple of questions -- how early was it? and Were you using the stock tires???
Got there at about 7:30am - anytime beyond that just gets too crowded. Tires; yeah they're the Bridgestone BT014's - I think they are great tires - the front gives me good feedback - the rear however, was gettin a little loose on me. My next set might be the Pilot Powers, not sure because I do like the bridgestones. Your not too far from ACH, do you ride those canyons? I try to get out there every Sunday morning - let me know if you wanna ride out one of these days.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts