Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Has been Texan longer than the cheerleader
26,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well It's all together now pretty much....... This is the bike I bought last year for $1,300.00 that needed tranny work done to it. Well I reworked the tranny last summer and just last weekend I installed the Fox shock (from a ZX9R for $135 on Ebay) and fine tuned the jetting and needle positions on the Factory Pro jet kit (Ebay $15.00). I still need to buy an upper Fairing and a left side lower fairing but it is complete enough to ride to work and back now.

Heres one of the Fox Shock installed with the reservoir in a new location....

·
Registered
247 Posts
Nice, Dan!

How's the Orange beast coming along?

·
Has been Texan longer than the cheerleader
26,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice, Dan!

How's the Orange beast coming along?
Well It's mostly in crates or hanging on my walls in the garage. My friend in San Antonio is in a hurry to work on it but I sold off the calipers and rotors so I'm going to have to start collecting parts again.

I hope you are liking the 900RR....... I meant to reply to your thread about buying it but I've been away from the pc alot more lately. I do agree with you about the riding position on these GSXR's though!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Looking good.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Thanks, Dan! Yeah, I'm loving the CBR. It's nice having a bike that actually works. It also just fits me perfectly. It's not perfect cosmetically, so I'm going to have fun cleaning it up and modding it a bit, but damn, does it GO!!

Glad you've got a Gixxer to ride, but I'm dying to see the beast again!!

Ciao.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts