Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just been fucking with my front turn signals for 20 minutes trying to get them off the bike. First I took out the one screw on the back then removed the amber lens, removed the bulb, disconnected the mirror from the black back housing but I can't get the plug in to the light unhooked so I can take the mirror housing off. Also I cant get the rubber part that goes to the turn signals from the body off the body. I pulled and pulled and it wont come off. So please.....can someone give me an idiot proof step by step on how to remove the front turn signals?

·
Registered
531 Posts
Take the plastic #8 piece from underneath the nose of the bike, just push in the plastic fastners #9 with a small screw driver and you should be able to get to them from there.

I hope this helps

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok I got it guys. Thanks for the pic it helped out alot. Although I broke all but 2 of those clips.
Now where do I get some replacement ones at?!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Or the local bike shop. I went to a stealership and it was $10 for 4 of those stupid things. Remember not to pry them out. All you have to do is push on the middle of them. When you put them back in it is the opposite. Pull them out a little bit and put them in the hole and then snap them in.

·
Registered
297 Posts
yeah, i lost a couple of mine when my bike was apart in the winter. went to the stealership and spent only a few bucks to get new ones. was the cheapest visit there i've ever had.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts