Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I am and have been for a long time a Cleveland Browns fan. And I can honestly tell you it has probably been the hardest team to root for over the years. The season has looked sketchy up till monday night. As a browns fan you understand the teams that will probably run a bulldozer through your living room. And I'm sure there wasn't a soul last night that thought we had a chance against the defending superbowl champs the NY Giants, but we pulled off the upset 35-14. Yes we did come off a by-week, but we were short Winslow as a tight-end, and the Giants had all the weapons they had @ the super bowl. I'm hoping this game will turn around our season to this point @ 2-3:dunno Are there any other Browns fans with me here or people who saw that game and are still stunned? speak up. and HERE WE GO BROWNIES, HERE WE GO! WOOF! WOOF!:biggrin

·
Turd Burgler or Twat Waffle...your call.
985 Posts
It was a good game!!!! Except for 2nd QB - he was hoping to get a chance soon but that is not happening after this game.

:cheers

·
Is Sexually Attracted To The Guys on GDC
21,544 Posts
Thank you browns :punk

that was my upset pick of the week, and won me some money :D :D

·
Premium Member
1,925 Posts
That was a badass game

But I'm from Erie, and love the Steelers, so you know....
browns:piss
The game was a very good one for you Brownies. I have a Cleveland friend who's a Dr and I know he took the day off :lol...But....
img132.jpg
I'm riding with you Drew. My cubie as exhibit A....and I'm not from PA but I love the Steelers. See you Brownies on Dec 28th at Heinz Field :chucks

:eek:fftopic How do you feel about Willie Parker? I don't like him. He doesn't hit the hole hard enough for me. I mean sure he's fast Willie and all but that's only once he gets through the line or hits the sideline. Stand him up and he's done.:dissapointed

·
Premium Member
4,513 Posts
Being from NY and hating the Gayants I was rooting for the Browns. I want to thank them for helping to zip the lips of some of the fans

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I appreciate the support for the Brown's guys, they are killing me, so inconsistant, but you'll have that, gotta be a loyal fan to be a FAN, period. And to all you Steeler's fans...I hate you guys, but I've got much respect, the Steelers are a solid team, and you guys did offer us a team to root for once Art Model sold our team to Baltimore back in the late 90's...I think we will live off that monday night upset for awhile!

·
Loves MASSIVE CASCADES of jizz on his face
5,361 Posts
From the title of this thread I thought this was going to be about Obama. :biggrin

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well Quinn had a strong first game, but apparently our defense never left the fucking locker room...:hammer

1 - 11 of 11 Posts