Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Old Skooler Seats

769 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  oldskool86 
#1 ·
Anyone know of any aftermarket seats for my 88 1100? I know Corbin used to make them but I don't see any reference in their catalog.

I'm lookin for something along the lines of the Gunfighter style seat. Thanks!

See less See more
#3 ·
The seat cover on my bike is a SecondLook piece. I ordered it specifically with the red and black color scheme. The foam on my seat was still decent so I just got out my electric stapler and covered it myself. It's not at all hard though it is a bit time consuming as you have to be patient to get it right.

I would think twice about Corbin as they have a really bad rep for customer service and a couple of people I know didn't think much of the comfort.

Check out the pics of it at my site.

#4 ·
second look makes awesome seat covers. if yours is thrashed, pick up one on ebay, and you can send it to a guy in fresno california (RENN UPHOLSTERY) AND ASK FOR CRAIG RENN. he has done all of my seats in the past. does awesome work!! highly recommended. tell craig that jason hooked you up. you wont be disappointed!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.