Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAVE READ ALL THE COMPLAINTS ABOUT OL SKOOL GIXXER'S AND I AGREE W/ALL OF YOU.I BOUGHT MY '89' IN 97 FOR 4K.OVER THE YEARS PUT AT LEAST 4K MORE.I LOVE THIS BIKE WHEN I GOT IT,AND NOW LOVE HER MORE,BUT I THINK ITS TIME TO LET HER GO.SHE'S LOOKING BEAUTIFUL AND LIFTING THE FRONT WHEEL IN 3 GEARS.HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK I CAN GET?

[ 04-06-2002, 08:33 AM: Message edited by: kj ]

·
Registered
176 Posts
Get a blue book.

And stop yelling at me.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Your bike looks great! If you're serious about selling it. Put it on a busy street so people can see it! An ad won't do it justice. I don't know what "blue book" would be, but go for "high bb".

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
that's on e'tidy' bike.........how can you think about selling it !! have you lost your mind ?

Andy

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Kelly's Blue Book: 1989 Suzuki GSX-R1100K

Suggested Retail Value $3585

Suggested Retail represents the price a dealership might ask for this make and model. The retail price is not a trade-in or private-party value, but rather assumes that a dealer has absorbed the cost of making the unit ready for sale, advertising, sales commissions, arranging financing and insurance and standing behind the unit for any mechanical or safety problems. Suggested retail represents a fully reconditioned unit in excellent condition, with all original standard equipment. Mileage/condition and additional equipment may have a substantial impact on the value shown above. Actual dealer selling price may vary from this price.

Trade-In Value (Good Condition) $2445

·
Registered
243 Posts
Dude... are you crazy???

What are you selling such a beautifull bike for?

You been smokin' banana's or sumfink?

Oh well...!

Hey Andy... If that's going for $2500 ish dollars, I should have bought one over the pond! That's cheaper than I bought mine for!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I know that's silly money ! i paid £3k for mine, 4 years back and thought that was a decent deal at the time.............I wouldn't sell if for under £2,500 even now................I know....sad.........well i like it too much to think about selling it anyway.....I will probably keep it forever even if I do buy something newer in a few years time.............

·
YAAFM Mod
3,016 Posts
If it helps I just paid 3000 for a 90 1100 with 7500mi on it. It has a Ohlins rear shock, Perfect stock white and blue bodywork, 39mm Kehin FCR's, Yosh stainless race duplex exaust, and 6 piston calipers. He was a buddy and wanted to get 4000 on the open market for it.
Bones

[ 04-08-2002, 10:13 PM: Message edited by: Bones_GSXR ]

·
Super Moderator
17,291 Posts
Put down the crack pipe and step away from the table!!!!

That's a sweet ass ride mofo..
I could see selling her for a newer ride if you must..BUT, if there's a way to keep it, you should. It looks like you really keep it tight!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts