Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of any websites that has strictly old school gixxer parts and bikes (oil cooled)? Also, does anyone know where I can get a gas cap decal like the ones sold on Ebay.

·
Banned
11,514 Posts
if you want a gas cap sticker be sure to tell me ahead of time as I have to get them to make an uncut one for the first gen bikes

for parts just post what you need here, we have most of the suppliers (and members) checking it out and anwering you questions

·
Registered
763 Posts
Smokinn,

Your best bet for oil-cooled GSXR parts is you guessed it RIGHT HERE... There are some sites out there that talk about our bikes and what mods they have done to them, but, I have found that here at gixxer.com most of the parts you need and the questions and info you need can be found here, in the Oil-cooled forum, with no problem at all.

Every once in a while someone will give you an outside source for a part or aftermarket mod you want or you're looking for and that is exactly what you need, when working with the oil-coolers.

Just my .02 cents.

Good luck in what ever you are doing to your bike. I am sure you'll find what you need here.

JDB1371

·
Registered
219 Posts
Originally posted by Smokinn:
Does anyone know of any websites that has strictly old school gixxer parts and bikes (oil cooled)? Also, does anyone know where I can get a gas cap decal like the ones sold on Ebay.

www.gsxronly.com has some stuff sometimes.

I also check the classifieds on dragbike.com, then you have e-bay and ofcourse the classifieds here at gixxer.com.

Also, you can search many of the salvage yards with one try on www.motosalvage.com.

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Originally posted by Mr Gixxer:
if you want a gas cap sticker be sure to tell me ahead of time as I have to get them to make an uncut one for the first gen bikes

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Mr. G Any word on mine yet?

·
Banned
11,514 Posts
Originally posted by MrSlappyPants:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Mr Gixxer:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Mr. G Any word on mine yet?
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">your supposed to tell me you got it by now

1 - 8 of 8 Posts