Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
WTF!! As dumb as that was to do, I am surprised they would leave the ramp open ended like they did. It didn't look like it would be hard to miss that on a rainy night. You have to love the woman asking for directions after they drove in the hole. :lol

·
Rectum Rupticus
9,918 Posts
What the fuck . Who puts a ramp going down between 2 storage buildings with out blocking off the road from the wrong direction . I probably would have done that also in my Camaro only faster .Granted I would have been going quite a bit faster and it would have been to late to hit the brakes . :lmao:lmao:lmao

Edit: I get it its for unloading trucks. I've never seen that before .

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
What the fuck . Who puts a ramp going down between 2 storage buildings with out blocking off the road from the wrong direction . I probably would have done that also in my Camaro only faster .Granted I would have been going quite a bit faster and it would have been to late to hit the brakes . :lmao:lmao:lmao

Edit: I get it its for unloading trucks. I've never seen that before .
I've never seen that before either. I wonder if you came off it wide open & pretend you are doing it on a bike what would happen? Answer: I was dumb enough to try it at 16 in my '65 Plymouth Fury off of a drop at the end of a short creek bridge. It does not work well AT ALL!! Thank god for the old heavy frames & cross members. :hammer

1 - 6 of 6 Posts