Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
11,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a handle on brand new plastics and stuff for the older Gixxers!

I have to go dust it all off and take inventory, but the first thing I found was a brand new solo seat with pad to fit the first gen GSX-R's

It is all black with a black pad - perfect condition!

·
Registered
518 Posts
believe it or not, you can buy brand new stock plastics for old skool gixxers through JC Whitney...I was pretty shocked to find this out (since most of their non-volkswagen parts are total SHIT)...

·
Banned
11,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
forgot to mention that they are genuine SUZUKI parts

with DECALS!

I think they will go for cheap, but it is a dealer so you never know

·
Registered
17,099 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by phreakintheroom:
believe it or not, you can buy brand new stock plastics for old skool gixxers through JC Whitney...I was pretty shocked to find this out (since most of their non-volkswagen parts are total SHIT)...<hr></blockquote>

are you sure that they're the stock suzuki plastics? last time i checked, they were selling aftermarket plastics, and shitty ones at that...

·
Registered
518 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by jeff:

are you sure that they're the stock suzuki plastics? last time i checked, they were selling aftermarket plastics, and shitty ones at that...
<hr></blockquote>

Yeah, you're right...this is what a friend of mine told me, so I picked up a catalogue for myself, and sure enough...I might buy a set just to have some cheap-ass plastics to fuck up before I try putting some tls plastics on the '87 750...

·
Registered
518 Posts
Oh almost forgot...you got a clutch lever for my '87 750 in there? Let me know...

-Phreak

·
Registered
426 Posts
let me know that inv. I am looking for a complete OEM '86ltd tail (I have OEM seat) '86-87 OEM upper & mids (mids for the 750). color doesn't matter.

·
Banned
11,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
they are closed until January

I will be going in and taking pics of everything and finding out prices

I will have to remove 12 years of dust from some of that shit to figure out what it is

it is all brand new stuff, never sold

plus they have some wrecked bike stuff, good for those that want to replace a shattered piece with a scratched of cracked piece

there are two containers full of wrecked parts

I know that there is a RR 750 belly pan in really good shape also

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
I need a left rear tail peice if they have one. For my 90 1100 blue and white. The chain said bye bye at about 120. Mine is pretty messed up.
Thanks

[ 12-23-2001: Message edited by: MrTris ]</p>

·
Banned
11,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think next week I will be able to get into the stock and blow off the dust

I will bring a camera for pics, and get them to set some pricing

·
Banned
11,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by roketscience:
making sure you don't forget about me.<hr></blockquote>

so the wife decides to take the next couple of mondays off
I think great I can now head to the shop and take pics, sort out prices etc.

I talked to the shop yesterday, and find ou they are CLOSED MONDAYS until March!

so if I can get in this Saturday I will get it done!

·
Registered
82 Posts
hey man, i'm looking for a windshield for an '87 750...got any hookups? black, clear...doesn't really matter. can u pm me since i dont' check the boards much?

rock on
-wil

·
Banned
11,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Jimmy hat:
where did you get that stuff Mr. gixxer
Gsxrfish????????? undercover!!!!
<hr></blockquote>

North Shore Suzuki

1 - 20 of 22 Posts