Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say thanks to the oldgixxer again. He gave me a great deal on 04-05 60 750 clipons and they arrived to me very promptly. all in all, A+ seller. If you need any parts, he's the person to go to, he'll hook you up:cheers

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Thank you sir ;)

·
Chubby Chaser
57,804 Posts
A+ seller. If you need any parts, he's the person to go to, he'll hook you up:cheers

+1

A great article written with great hard work...i must say....Thanks for posting this article. I am definitely tired of struggling to find relevant and
landlord lawyers
intelligent commentary on this subject. Everyone nowadays seem to go to extremes to either drive home their viewpoint or suggest that everybody else in the globe is wrong. Thanks for your concise and relevant insight a great work of your which shows...I like your site its quite informative and i would like to come here again as i get some time from my studies. i would like to invite my other friends to this site, as you have done a great job.i must say...keep it up guys..Thanks for the information.I apriciate each and every point of your article.Really great information .Keep sharing

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Damn spambots lol

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
howz that turbo project coming along?

BTW i didnt know OG sold stuff. what do you sell?
Turbo is an ongoing project until I get it to where I want to be which is in the 400rwhp range. Ive put 2000mi on it so far&it is a blast to ride.
I sell camping equipment/supplies for the GDC get togethers
:p

·
Viking Fan Club Merchandise Manager
11,665 Posts
Turbo is an ongoing project until I get it to where I want to be which is in the 400rwhp range. Ive put 2000mi on it so far&it is a blast to ride.
I sell camping equipment/supplies for the GDC get togethers
:p
awesome! what tent you recommend for a 5 man camping trip? we only want to use 1 tent with least amount of space.

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Then you definitely need a 2 man tent....

·
Unstable SuperMod
21,904 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Wanted to also say a public thanks to oldgixxer!

I got a great deal on like-new parts (subframe and taillight) They arrived fast, packaged amazingly well. I would absolutely buy from him again- with confidence! Thanks oldgixxer!

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Wanted to also say a public thanks to oldgixxer!

I got a great deal on like-new parts (subframe and taillight) They arrived fast, packaged amazingly well. I would absolutely buy from him again- with confidence! Thanks oldgixxer!
Thanks Sharkey:thumbup

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
9 Participants
1Slowrider
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing