Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since i am keeping my very outdated well modifyed 86 1100 gsxr tell me what my options are so i can go in get it and leave in the spectrum of finding a hugger?
-Running 17 inch wheels if that makes a differance?

I don't want to toy around thinking about this for days.
What can i use that others have done?
And can i see pictures?

Thanks jason gsxrfish/jimney-----hat

[ 02-06-2002: Message edited by: Jimmyhat ]</p>

· Registered
166 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Bones_GSXR:
If you can find on made for a 88-92 GSXR you should be able to get it to work. I have a Stock one for 25.00 if you want it.
Bones
[email protected]
<hr></blockquote>

Dbone, you from Anchorage, Im in fairbanks did you guys ride up here last summer

· YAAFM Mod
2,173 Posts
Looks like the one on Simon's LTD. has three small holes on the LH side from the chain guard. If you look at Simons his has been removed it is just a three in long piece that covers the sproket.
Jimmyhat gets first choice as he was the one looking.
I also have two 91 1100 tanks, 91 fender, 91 1100 tail w/solo cover, both seats, a brand new sharkskins solo tail, new Corbin solo seat, set of 93 750 wheels, and a rear technomageniso mag wheel, and some other parts.
Bones
[email protected]
PS DeeOne I missed the ride to Fbks (and the tickets) this year.
heres a pic:
1013587488.jpg

[ 02-13-2002: Message edited by: Bones_GSXR ]</p>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.