Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished up with my Hotbodies install. Man what a POS! Get the Rage undertail instead. The fit on the hotbodies is poor to say the least. The material its made of is garbage and most everything about it says "Buy something else".
Most everything else bolted on easy.
Steve Korol, the owner of Evol Technology makes the nicest rear sets that I have come across. The set required a bit of thinking but we were able to get it mounted up and I couldnt be happier. Not only that, but Steve's an all around great guy.
The spark GP exhaust seems to be great but proceed with caution, everyone in your neighborhood will hate you. Good lord does it have a sound.
I went with MWR velocity stacks. Jury is out until I can get it to my tuner. Went in really easy though.
Finally I did the ECU. Just an average setup until I can see my Dyno guy but changing a few things like redline, 02 sensor delete and a few others sure makes it an exciting bike. Now for some new brakes and levers.

Attachments

·
You should listen to me. No, seriously, listen to
9,229 Posts
I can't tell from the pic. Did you get the YSF paint sorted out?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Steve Korol, the owner of Evol Technology makes the nicest rear sets that I have come across. The set required a bit of thinking but we were able to get it mounted up and I couldnt be happier. Not only that, but Steve's an all around great guy.
These are lovely looking rearsets. Been eyeing them. Also, what nice looking bike you have there.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Any recommendations on clutch levers? I know there's a million of them, just wanted to know what you liked best? I like the full size levers, not the shorty's. Thanks
20210601_064523 (1).jpg

1 - 14 of 14 Posts