Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
let's talk about the season as a whole opening up and the first race, other than the damn last lap last corner "incident".....

really happy with Haydens pace, although the crash really sucks as it makes his season hopes a much more uphill battle in points. but he was FLYING in the race

it was great to see Troy BAYLISS really stepping it up well on the new bike new team, I love his style although he's a crazy fooker sometimes.

in seeing the testing done today after the race weekend, Colin Edwards was hauling ass!!! Wish he could've been at that pace yesterday, where he would've been in the front pack probably.

great to see the Kwaker is actually looking like a decent machine, after last year where they seemed to toss a motor or something every friggin race. (or that rear tire that exploded at 190)

the Suzuki GSVR seems to be even better also, I hope both them American boys can step it up and get on the box this year.

last but not even close to being least, great to see Toni Elias running a great pace coming from the 250 world, I loved watching him last year on the smoker - he really pushes the front HARD and steps the rear out because of it, loved his style on the smoker although hardly saw any of him yesterday.

Robbie Rolfo was also hauling pretty good today in the testing, another smoker boy

too bad the commentators spilled the beans about the 250 race during MotoGP (well its Speeds fault for putting them on in reverse order), that little dude Pedrosa is friggin fast as shit and smooth as GLASS................

wish they were bringin the smokers to Laguna

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
yea i noted that with the 250 race i still didnt watch it but the jackasses let the cat out of the bag.

im just glad there is racing on.

also world superbike... yea gix 1K no more ducati cup

ducati

R6

R6 owners

·
The Shocker
5,211 Posts
happy with Hayden's pace... hopefully he wont continue crashing out of podium spots while running alone.

Rossi.. still the man to beat.
Sete.. seems he may not make the next one because of his shoulder.

Colin.. kinda disappointed with Jerez.. hopefully during races he shows some of the speed he's shown in Testing.

Hopper.. damn flu! I really want to see him run up front.. That'd be the shit.
Kenny.. Finish the race dude
Biaggi.. Excuse log book getting larger every time he opens his mouth.

Xaus will be more of the same.. Wadding up bikes or some other form of DNF.

Will the Suzuki prove to be FAST like they've been seen as during testing..
Where is the Ducati..
The Kawi looked Damn Good there for a bit!

with the tombstone rubber that several teams are running now hold up.. maybe win a race?

Will Tamada get comfortable enough on the michelin's to run up front again?

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dustin

Wizo

Hunter

I expected that out of you or your brother Hunter

1 - 7 of 7 Posts