Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Jurassic Skool
79,800 Posts
Yes... the season is upon us again. Everybody's heading out after a long winter's nap, and ready for the oil question...

You want to use at least a good 30 grade sun block. It's been a long time out of the sun, and you don't want to burn and peel. The skin's a little light sensitive this early on...

·
Farm OG
2,801 Posts
I use straight 90w gear oil. It keeps all my gear supple and waterproof. Makes the helmet smell like shit though, so I spray some axe body spray in her and I am good to go. It also makes my ass and gloves somewhat slippery though, so I glue skateboard tape to the seat of my leathers and the palms of my gloves....

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Well usually when I visit girlie I use KY because she loves for me to PIITB.

You set yourself up buddy.
You shouldn't ask questions like that in the one place that has no rules except the ones that SVS's wife makes up.

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

You shouldn't ask questions like that in the one place that has no rules except the ones that SVS's wife makes up.
lol

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts

·
Farm OG
2,801 Posts

Who the fuck are you referring to? I reject her pretentions to the throne. Its just SVS in disguise...
His wife is waay to sweet to deal with all you filthy motherfuckers. I am the one for that job...
What doesss it havesss in itsss nasty little pocketssesss???

·
Registered
2,398 Posts

Who the fuck are you referring to? I reject her pretentions to the throne. Its just SVS in disguise...
His wife is waay to sweet to deal with all you filthy motherfuckers. I am the one for that job...
What doesss it havesss in itsss nasty little pocketssesss???
I do agree that she is probably way to sweet to deal with us.

SVS, when are you going to create a login for your wife so the true ruler can come in and reclaim the throne?

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
SVS, when are you going to create a login for your wife so the true ruler can come in and reclaim the throne?
Actually, she has one - a couple of years old, she just hasn't used it in a long time...

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Actually, she has one - a couple of years old, she just hasn't used it in a long time...

She needs to come back and reclaim the throne before we are unable to remove hotrod's ass from the seat.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts