Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could anybody give me a hand with finding the correct adapter to hook up my oil pressure gauge. I bought a 1/8-27npt adapter but will not thread into the main oil gallery. I read that this adapter may actually be a 1/8-28 bpt. It's a 94 750 engine with the oil light on. I read in the manual to check the sending unit first to see if its faulty but give no description on how to do that. Does anybody know how to test the sending unit. I do have a multi meter. Also if it turns out that I have to replace the oil pump...can it be removed by removing the clutch??? Are there any other things I can check that may be causing low pressure ( something clogged???). I this the correct amount of oil in it and the correct specified motorcycle oil in it. Any input on this matter would be greatly appriciated as I am trying to learn as much as possible on this whole issue. I do have a manual I downloaded...I like to hear what other peoples opinion are as the manual isn't too detailed on certain things. Thanks for reading.

Sent from my Desire HD using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 1 of 1 Posts