Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
found some oil in my airfilterbox when i changed the airfilter, carbs looked clean, how can this happen ?

thank you

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
Crankcase breather hose goes into the airbox, it can blow a bit of oil up there, especially if the oil level is high. Don't worry, perfectly normal - just wipe it off when you have it open anyway

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
man SVS you seem to have the right answer to everything, how is the weather in denmark right now ? i grew up in kiel not so far away from denmark, kind of miss the four seasons right know and my family and i spend a lot of time during the summer and sometimes during the autumn at the north sea oh oh getting sentimental here

thank you

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
man SVS you seem to have the right answer to everything, how is the weather in denmark right now ? i grew up in kiel not so far away from denmark, kind of miss the four seasons right know and my family and i spend a lot of time during the summer and sometimes during the autumn at the north sea oh oh getting sentimental here

thank you
It's not too warm but at least it's dry - today...

Yeah Kiel is right next to the border. I lived 1½ years in Germany in '88-'89, by the North Sea, pretty close to the Dutch border and I've been to Germany a lot since - last time two weeks ago. Love that country in many ways

Are you German or did you just stay there with your family?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i am german but i don`t live in germany anymore, moved 88 to berlin and 98 to la, getting kind of ready to move again, not sure where, la is a love/hate thing, but very good for riding, live 20 min away from the mountains

1 - 5 of 5 Posts