Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, i know suzuki works but i dont care to have that one i want a mobil 1 and i have search searched seached and have havn't found a person to say a steady one.

i bought a m1 110 because it fits my 04 R6 and 04 636 but i dont know for sure if it works on my gsxr.

they have 108, 109 110, does anyone know what bolts up to the 600 750 motors...PLEASE thanks

·
Premium Member
754 Posts
I don't believe Mobil 1 makes a filter that fits current Gixxers. Most people recommend the OEM Suzuki filter, or K&N.

The Suzuki has 20 x 1mm threads, and I think the 110 has 20 x 1.5mm threads.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok, so whats the part number on the suzuki oil filter and whats the cost?
im just curious because even being in houston its a pain in the butt to try and find parts in stock here.

so if someone could please, shoot me the part number for it, so i know if i have to have it ordered ill be having the right one sent here.

and also, if someone has the K&N part number that fits my application please let me know too!

thanks

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
http://justfuckinggoogleit.com/

KN 138 is the K&N filter number. KN 138C for a chrome one :lol
The SUZUKI number is the same suzuki number for nearly ALL suzukis, and is the same for all GSXRs 16510-03G00-X07

That is the number off the microfiche.
Any suzuki dealer will have that filter in stock, trust me. It is used on nearly every suzuki like I said.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you're running synthetic I would use a different oil filter rather than the O.E.M Suzuki one I use a AMSOIL filter Ive found it to be one of the best filters out there.
The cost of this filter is double the O.E.M but it's well worth the price.

·
Dreaming of buttsecks for years...
14,790 Posts
slowblack05 said:
ok, so whats the part number on the suzuki oil filter and whats the cost?
im just curious because even being in houston its a pain in the butt to try and find parts in stock here.

so if someone could please, shoot me the part number for it, so i know if i have to have it ordered ill be having the right one sent here.

and also, if someone has the K&N part number that fits my application please let me know too!

thanks
Hit up Ron Ayers or Oneida. Just buy half a dozen and the shipping becomes reasonable. I think they're 6 something each.

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Just stick with OEM Suzuki filter. Whether you use synthetic or not. :rolleyes

Kind of funny, my local shop stocks K & N but NOT Suzuki. So I just go with that if I need one quick. And they're the same price, within a dollar I think. :scratch

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.