Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd kick some life into this part of the forum. Been trawling this forum for a while. Looks a lot of fun. :biggrin2

Crocked up from physical problems, on and off, at the moment but have managed to clock some miles on the bike. Took the bike for a two/three hour spin across the moors, or mountains I'd guess you'd call it in America. :p This was a pic stopping off on way home.

Course the bike needed a clean after that, it was relatively dodgy road surface conditions and a whole load of sheep, horses and cows needed to be avoided. So, I ordered the ultimate motorcycle kit from Muc Off. Love that stuff, brings the bike up lovely and beautiful.

There's a lot of mods I wanna do, but I lack money, so each one is planned for as it can happen. On the whole I know roughly things I wanna change/modify. I'm 20, in the UK so I'm on a restricted license, basically bike is restricted to 33bhp till April next year so performance mods are on the back burner till then.
However, things I want include; fender eliminator, rearsets and footpegs, carbon fibre heel guards, brake and clutch levers, foot controls, new windscreen, I'm in need of new tyres, exhaust heat shield, etc. could go on forever really.
Before anyone points out I do believe my frame sliders are on back to front, but as I bought the bike like this, it would annoy me if I turned them round now. :lol

Like most girls, the bike was lowered in a garage by family for me, though nobody ever noticed any kind of difference in it at all, and it wasn't till the seat got shaved, was it all good. I'm only 5'4, did it for comfort of mind, more than anything.

Any ideas or suggestions on any good mods for the bike? Any input would be nice. :bounce

·
Banned
975 Posts
I don't understand how you are riding a 130 hp bike with a 33 hp license. You mean daddy has to do something to the bike when you are old enough and have a 60 hp license, then 90 and so on??

·
Nazi Lustful Faggot - hot for Hermann Göring & Cai
3,250 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
:hide

Attachments

·
Dick/Vagina Embracer
2,945 Posts
A well deserved 2 months, he trolls the women's boards more than anyone else.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,816 Posts
Cheers on gearing up proper.

I'm glad to see more women doing it right these days.

·
Banned
1,345 Posts
With a different exhaust that bike will be so damn pretty. I love that color combo... and are the wheels that color stock? I didn't remember them being that way.. but it's so nice.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, thanks, won't ride without proper gear. Don't really get why people do but each to their own, I suppose.

I live in Devon, and no the wheels aren't stock colour. The previous owner had them powder coated, not sure what the actual colour is as it's not entirely matched with the fairings but the previous owner got some new mods where previously it was black, it's now 'burnt orange' apparently. But yeah I'm torn between a stubby exhaust, mostly really want an akrapovic.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Nice bike love the color scheme, did you get it from the dealer like that? In Australia we have the blue and white black and a yellow color scheme. Dont worry to much about performance mods once your restriction is off you'll find she has plenty of power you could allways do that later anyway. Enjoy. :p

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks, but no the bike only had one previous owner and he added the extra orange to it basically by changing stuff like the tank, wheels, chain guard, etc.
I've rodean SRAD 600 and a 1000 and all sorts of other bigger bikes so already eager to get the silly restriction off!

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Welcome Red. Great to hear from woman across the big pond. Gorgeous bike. I always liked that burnt orange. Have had about every color except that one!

Anyhow, welcome on board, and keep us posted as you get your restrictions lifted.

·
Registered
280 Posts
In the most non trolly way, it is much more appealing to see fully geared women than seeing them in ridiculous short shorts, and tank tops.
Bikes with matching rims look sick in every color, Black and yellow, and black and orange are the best combos though!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts