Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a thread for Anthony Simone and the rest of you non K5 ownwing omplainers. Feel free to use this as a place for your non K5 related questions and babbling.

Time to move on, sell your old bike, get with the now.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
No way man! I'm keeping my '03. I love the retro bikes!!

·
Registered
565 Posts
This is a thread for Anthony Simone and the rest of you non K5 ownwing omplainers. Feel free to use this as a place for your non K5 related questions and babbling.

sell the bike that i dont even have yet huh. thats cute man. i still have not even picked up my left over.

·
Registered
565 Posts
well i guess its because the new came out . people are giving it so much attention that the k4 even seems to be ancient. I personally love the k4 thats why i just bought one

·
Registered
38 Posts
it actually took me a while to get use to the 03-04's i use to like the 02's but now i would never go back,i love the style of the 04,i tried giving the 05 a chance ,checked it out at the local dealer here in central new york,and its deffinatly not for me.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
well i guess its because the new came out . people are giving it so much attention that the k4 even seems to be ancient. I personally love the k4 thats why i just bought one
+1
picking her up on saturday....
ill be sure to post my pics in this thread!!!!

·
Registered
116 Posts

sell the bike that i dont even have yet huh. thats cute man. i still have not even picked up my left over.
Is it like a surplus bike or something? The military sells their old left over stuff too.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
I don't care about all the 05 new topics as long as they are worth while. I like seeing pics of the new exhuasts. I like seeing pics of some of the ones that are already tricked out. The slammed and extended turbo one, eagle drivers, and slammed 1000. Hopefully we will be getting some reports and dyno charts of what the 05 1000 does with cams, port and polish, big bore, etc.
I don't like the 5 new topics aday. "I just picked up my new bike" BIG FUCKING DEAL. IF YOU ARE SO PROUD OF IT PUT IT IN YOUR SIG AND BE DONE. Look. Here are a bunch of pics of my stock bike. Their have already been a million pics of stock bikes in here. BFD! Who cares.

·
Highly unstable
32,025 Posts
no matter webcrush, im still gonna beat ya with my 03 this season..

and seriously the i got mine posts are really getting old and taking up space. im about to start deleting them.. nothing personal to the people who get their posts deleted, but its taking up bandwidth that doesnt need to be wasted on such things.

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
no matter webcrush, im still gonna beat ya with my 03 this season..
no you won't, you won't even show at the track.

and if you do, yer gonna get smoked.

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
haha.. you have yet to beat me my friend.
and i may make a loudon event.. maybe even two.. we will see. mostly want to run summit and vir.
two words--STOCK SHOCK.

and that is what you'll be running on
Add my 30 hp advantage, possible 30lb advantage as well, and yer toasted pal!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts