Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well got my WERA license in the mail, and got a number I wanted I asked for any combination with a 2 and a 8 in it. (My number in everything is 28 so I put 2x8 x28 28x)

Got number 283

And yes still lives with mummy and daddy. Even get daddy on the track some each year.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
there goes the neighborhood

nelson's april 16th be there me you gixxerbitch and matt

·
Registered
34,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry bike will not be ready First race will be July at Mid OH

I will be at the August Nelson race. I may try and find another guy to run the endurance race.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
well what the deally is get the bike ready already

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
Congrats dude . . . but what's this stuff about not getting out ther until July???

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Gecko said:
Congrats dude . . . but what's this stuff about not getting out ther until July???
heres what it is

·
Registered
34,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey I have only been working for year and a half. (but still live with mummy and daddy.

I need to make some money to get the goodies on it. I don't have much time off yet at work.

But Nelson in april HEELLL NO did October last year and day one was not fun and two was just a bit better.

I will be doing Team Promotion moto GP cup at VIR in May will be first race (not sanction)

Next year will try to do full region.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
chrisOH said:
hey I have only been working for year and a half. (but still live with mummy and daddy.

I need to make some money to get the goodies on it. I don't have much time off yet at work.

But Nelson in april HEELLL NO did October last year and day one was not fun and two was just a bit better.

I will be doing Team Promotion moto GP cup at VIR in May will be first race (not sanction)

Next year will try to do full region.
prep the bike and make it track worthy , RACE , then get the goodies as they come
and there aint nuthin wrong with nelsons the track aint that bad

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Ibidu1 said:
chrisOH said:
Well got my WERA license in the mail

Right there you fawked up bro.... Kiss your wallet your bank account and the shirt on your back good bye
its ok mommy will buy him a new shirt

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Scruggs and myself will be coming up to Nelson for a few of the endurance races to break a few hearts this year. Just getting a little seat time since our primary focus will be SuperMoto this year....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts