Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been said a million times on here, but I'll say it again. Jason @STG IS THE MAN! If you're reading this and you are new, maybe have some things you'd like to pick up but aren't 100% sure where to buy for great prices and awesome customer service... I'm telling you It's here. I actually gave him a call on Wednesday to get a pair of the Cortech Adrenaline gloves that just hit closeout prices. I told him my needs and riding habits and that I'm looking into doing my first trackday hopefully by the end of the season. He agreed that it was a good product at the price especially with the closeout. He asked me if I was looking at anything else and mentioned boots. My response was typical squid talk "I know I need something better than what I have but I don't think I'm ready for a full on race boot"
Then the conversation changed, he casually told me about some different options and suggested the A* SMX+ I said I'd think about it. He assured me he wasn't trying to play pushy salesman and when we hung up he emailed me a quote for what we had been talking about. I suddenly realized what everyone meant when they said to just call him. Needless to say I gave him a call 20 minutes later to order BOTH! I couldn't be happier with the whole process. Shoot, we actually just talked and BS'd swapping stories when we probably were supposed to be working :shifty Received my box of goodies today and just wanted to share. Sorry for the long read guess I'm just excited :punk

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Thanks for the thread broseph, it was good talking to ya.

I guess that whole "sending you an estimate just in case" thing was a little salespersonish but what the hell. Glad you like the boots, are they comfy like i said? :shifty

Talk to you soon, I'm sure. Have a good weekend. :cheers

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the thread broseph, it was good talking to ya.

I guess that whole "sending you an estimate just in case" thing was a little salespersonish but what the hell. Glad you like the boots, are they comfy like i said? :shifty

Talk to you soon, I'm sure. Have a good weekend. :cheers
Shoot the comfort is retarded awesome. You weren't kidding about adding the control as well. My girl looked at them and said they look painful. I told her it was like putting my feet into a badass pillow. They fit just right maybe a tiny bit big but I hope they don't open up too much after they're broken in.

One squidly thing I will say is that with these boots and gloves, It's like I had go re-teach myself how to ride. The gloves have a much different feel on the grips when reaching for the levers. I'm assuming some sweat and miles will make it better. The boots are so secure on the pegs I need to learn correct foot positioning and how to maneuver them to get to the shifter effectively and safely.

I just got a promotion at my job, going from washing cars and tending to the lot, to selling cars. Which means more money. Which means finally being able to get proper gear for my girlfriend so we can both enjoy the fun. So yep, we'll be in touch before too long :biggrin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts