Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Papa Johns Diaper Service...
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The forecast is NOT looking great for this weekend, but they said the same thing for last weekend and look how sun turned out. I have NO surprise family
dinners this sun. So I will be at the circle at 10am sharp, unless it snows.:shifty 10am at the circle this sun, wear cold weather riding gear!!!

I see 80 this fri and sunny................:shifty :wait

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
70% chance of showers :(

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fri is looking yummy........hhhmmmmnnnnnn. Might be the last 80 or near 80 degree day.:shifty :scratch :wait

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Im heading to the dragstrip friday afternoon so no street rides for me that day. This weather SUCKS,Im never going to finish my summer project in the backyard due to all the wet weather&mud. Fuck!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Cool. 9 am at the circle?

p.s. John, no my intention to take over sunday events ) :nono just wana get some riding :wacko

Im down for sunday If its gona be ridable :punk

·
Deceptively fast Bob...
20,178 Posts
Im never going to finish my summer project in the backyard due to all the wet weather&mud. Fuck!
Hey, there's always next summer. Besides you're always late to the circle, why not drag your project out, too? :lol

·
PM me of you want your shaft mastered
2,054 Posts
Hmmm Friday hmmm can I push work around. Sunday I could be in as long as it isn't poring out.

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cool. 9 am at the circle?

p.s. John, no my intention to take over sunday events ) :nono just wana get some riding :wacko

Im down for sunday If its gona be ridable :punk
Fri is looking good for me, I will put off what I had to do. I will see if Ernie can make it out too. Can we make it 10AM.... Sun is looking like a bust....
I will be damned if I sit out 2 weeks with NO RIDING.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
A Friday ride? Take off from work? Hell yeah. 4 day weekend boy.

Sent from my XT907 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Hey, there's always next summer. Besides you're always late to the circle, why not drag your project out, too? :lol
Damnit Bob,I really hate you. :banghead
I'll have you know this "project" has been a continuing for the last 4 summers...Id like to finish it this year:crying

Mitch calling out for work??? I do not believe it!!!:shifty

·
Deceptively fast Bob...
20,178 Posts
Damnit Bob,I really hate you. :banghead
I'll have you know this "project" has been a continuing for the last 4 summers...Id like to finish it this year:crying
:lol

1 - 20 of 64 Posts