Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Papa Johns Diaper Service...
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of today the weather aint looking to hot for this sunday. Mid 50s and 50% chance of showers. If we were gonna ride it would be at 10am at the circle. However this fri is looking very good. High near 70!!! Can anyone come out on fri? Post up so I know what the deal is. :punk

·
Registered
161 Posts
Looks like we're betting on sunday dryness. Since tomorrow gonna be nice, i'm going for easy ride tomorrow around High Point. Anyone wanna join let me know.

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Happy BIRTHDAY Jayski, have a few for me buddy!!! Ok looks like I will be drinking on fri and not riding. Sun the rain threat is down to 30%. SOOOOO
we are on for sun, just dress warm. :burnout

·
Registered
252 Posts
Thanks alot guys for the birthday wishes. probably gonna sit sunday out gonna get ready for the hurricane.
Their saying is storm is gonna be worse then Katrina. So pray for the best prepare for the worst.

@John- Just slammed 2 bottles of patron, Ill have a few more for you

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks alot guys for the birthday wishes. probably gonna sit sunday out gonna get ready for the hurricane.
Their saying is storm is gonna be worse then Katrina. So pray for the best prepare for the worst.

@John- Just slammed 2 bottles of patron, Ill have a few more for you
Beware of PATRON birthday boy, its so smootheeee it will sneak up on ya!!! You try to stand and its too late......LOL:cheers

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I love days like this...............empty roads, very lite traffic,very few bikes, totally dry roads, NO poppo. We did a short run, just Rob, Ernie and me. We did 301 and hit the Marcus Dairy area. I got to ride Rob's latest 1/k, which I was comfortable on right off the bat, unlike the beemer 1/k. :shifty
It is after 630pm and it hasn't rained up here yet.:dunno

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Fuckin Bob.....

I was impressed by the stock K5 yesterday,I miss riding a truly "stock" bike especially one with such a monster midrange as the infamous K5/6 1k. I stayed in 2nd gear pretty much the entire length of 301 and had a blast! I can imagine the fun Id have on that roller-coaster section of 211 the way I was pulling the front end up over the hill crest's

Good ride&fix your damn chain John lol!!!

·
Reporting live from Fox 5 News
840 Posts
you guys rode.. nice! I hate you.
Happy belated Jay.

my balcony is facing the Hudson.. i see, feel the wind, rain and all the good stuff that comes with it. should be a fun day/night..

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Fuckin Bob.....

I was impressed by the stock K5 yesterday,I miss riding a truly "stock" bike especially one with such a monster midrange as the infamous K5/6 1k. I stayed in 2nd gear pretty much the entire length of 301 and had a blast! I can imagine the fun Id have on that roller-coaster section of 211 the way I was pulling the front end up over the hill crest's

Good ride&fix your damn chain John lol!!!
you guys rode.. nice! I hate you.
Happy belated Jay.

my balcony is facing the Hudson.. i see, feel the wind, rain and all the good stuff that comes with it. should be a fun day/night..

WELL our next run will be the middletown run with that infamous roller-coaster
section. "Bumble-bee" just needs the suspension set-up correctly. She don't need any more powah, LOL. You can tell she was barely ridden and def
not abused by the previous owner. You got a steal for sure!!!:punk I enjoyed riding her and could get used to all that powah in no time.:shifty

Looks like Sandy will be kicking NJs ass big time. If I wanted to see hurricanes I would have moved to FLORIDA, this is some BS. I hope none
of us lose power and suffer tree damage.

I am glad I got to ride on sunday, cause I would be getting cabin fever with
this storm.

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
I lost power lsst night around 8pm. Jay lives right up the street from me and he had some bad luck: tree came down into his pool and if that wasnt enough another tree came crashing into his house and barely missed hitting him. My yard looks like a war zone. Hope all you guys are ok

1 - 20 of 21 Posts