Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just testing the waters right now to see who might be down for Thunderbolt on Sat the 12th. Getting ready to start a new job soon, hopefully the smoke clears soon and I'll be able to commit to this. Anyone else?

·
Deceptively fast Bob...
20,178 Posts
What Crystal means is that Pete will be down on the 12th and everyone else on the list (including Pete) will be down on Sunday the 13th. If you haven't signed up yet, there probably aren't any spots left open anyway.

809 Posts
What Crystal means is that Pete will be down on the 12th and everyone else on the list (including Pete) will be down on Sunday the 13th. If you haven't signed up yet, there probably aren't any spots left open anyway.
I too will be there on the 12th Pedro!!!

I hope the weather improves for this weekend...it looks pretty shitty right now
I hope the forecast improves as well. More rain today and tomorrow please!!!

·
Premium Member
26,774 Posts
I hope the forecast improves as well. More rain today and tomorrow please!!!
Looks like you'll be dodging showers both days. ;-(

Today: Periods of rain. Winds from the northeast at 10 to 20 mph. Highs in the upper 50's to lower 60's.
Tonight: Periods of rain. Winds from the northeast at 10 to 20 mph. Lows in the lower to mid 50's.
Friday: Periods of rain. Winds from the northeast at 10 to 20 mph. Highs in the lower to mid 60's.
Friday Night: Scattered showers. Winds from the northeast at 10 to 20 mph. Lows in the lower to mid 50's.
Saturday: Scattered showers. Winds from the northeast at 10 to 20 mph. Highs in the lower to mid 60's.
Sunday: Showers. Windy. Lows in the lower 50's. Highs in the lower to mid 60's.
Monday: Scattered clouds with isolated showers. Windy. Lows in the lower 50's. Highs in the lower to mid 60's.
Tuesday: Scattered clouds. Lows in the lower 50's. Highs in the mid to upper 60's.
s Wednesday: Scattered clouds. Lows in the lower 50's. Highs in the mid to upper 60's.

·
Papa Johns Diaper Service...
2,835 Posts
The rain storm has been cancelled due to lack of interest. It's looking good
both days for you guys, down to 30%. Enjoy!:thumbup

1 - 9 of 9 Posts