1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Birdman
24,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
12,040 Posts
IMO - Reebok will make tons more money by eating to 4 mil, and giving them to charity / burning them.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Explain why he has to buy them? Kobe Bryant chose to change his number and this outrage didn't exist. John Lynch chose to leave the Broncos and sign with the Patriots but I don't expect a check in the mail.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Explain why he has to buy them? Kobe Bryant chose to change his number and this outrage didn't exist. John Lynch chose to leave the Broncos and sign with the Patriots but I don't expect a check in the mail.
Apparently they were already printed for this year. If he wants to wear the dumb ass ocho cinco jersey he has to wait until next year. And john lynch signed with the pats but is retired now. he didn't even make it to practice.

·
Birdman
24,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't care if reebok or the Lord himselfs pays for those jerseys, it's just the fact of the whole situation. I think it's funny because he thought it was as simple and changing his name and now someone is out 4 million dollars.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
I can understand the Reebok thing from a fiscal standpoint but the NFL needs to get off his back man. He adds youth and excitement that they should be thanking instead of punishing. That 15yd penalty for his Bolt impersonation was just ridiculous. Let the guy play, let him have fun and let him do what the entire NFL makes billions on.. entertaining.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts