Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Papa Johns Diaper Service...
2,835 Posts
Hhhhhmmmmmm, we were just there on sun 7/28 and had a blast.
Even tho we only did 4 sessions. Tried again for 8/4 and now it's sold
out! Which day are you planning on doing? Will this be your 1st day?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can do either day, or both. It will finally be my first track experience, provided my bike doesn't fuck itself again... knock on wood. I can't do the 4th, I'll be at work till 3am that day =/

·
Premium Member
4,260 Posts
Very technical track,the runoff is ok,curbing would be nice but you don't need it to ride,don't ride over your head,thats all.I was there this past weekend and I cant wait to go back.

One thing that sucks is the paddock.

·
2,835 Posts
How is the NYST? Looking at pictures it doesn't look bike friendly at all... No run offs, ditches, rocks, trees etc.

I'm just curious cause its pretty close to me(Niagara falls, north of border)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I have been there 5 times and there have been the normal amount of crashes.
I ran off when my chain came loose on the track (long story) and I was able to
keep the bike upright with no problem. 2 of pit mates have crashed and they weren't hurt and the bikes weren't totaled. One dude crashed 2 track days in a
row in different spots and he didn't get hurt and the bike didnt have much damage. I love the track and the turns and elevation changes are awesome.
I am sure they will/ are making improvements and additions. Seems each time
I go there is something new added.

IMO it will def be worth the trip for you. If you like turns, you will like this track!

Pimo, the 4th is sold out. If I get any spare MONEY I will do one of these dates, the 10th or 11th. My bike has been in the shop since the beginning of jun. I have been borrowing bikes and sharing bikes to do track days. :dissapointed

·
Premium Member
4,260 Posts
I have been there 5 times and there have been the normal amount of crashes.
I ran off when my chain came loose on the track (long story) and I was able to
keep the bike upright with no problem. 2 of pit mates have crashed and they weren't hurt and the bikes weren't totaled. One dude crashed 2 track days in a
row in different spots and he didn't get hurt and the bike didnt have much damage. I love the track and the turns and elevation changes are awesome.
I am sure they will/ are making improvements and additions. Seems each time
I go there is something new added.

IMO it will def be worth the trip for you. If you like turns, you will like this track!

Pimo, the 4th is sold out. If I get any spare MONEY I will do one of these dates, the 10th or 11th. My bike has been in the shop since the beginning of jun. I have been borrowing bikes and sharing bikes to do track days. :dissapointed
I wanna do the 10th

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will more than likely just do the 10th. But if I can find a decent place to stay I'll booj both days

sent from an infinite improbability drive

·
2,835 Posts
Finally got my bike back on 8/2, took it out for a sun mountain ride
and now the clutch is slipping. OG and I will work on it this week.
Sat ain't looking good for me, might have to work on top of bike issues.
:suicide

Didn't know the mighty KAZ will be in the house, lol!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts