Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow riders!!

We are going to be running a private track day at NYST. The event is $225 and includes breakfast and lunch (breakfast sandwiches and burgers/hot dogs, drinks, snacks, etc). The event is rain or shine, no refunds.

Our mechanic will be able to provide track tires and other equipment if needed, just let him know once your confirmed. He has new AIM lap timers, tire machine and warmers, etc.

There is camping on site and a hotel nearby (15 mins). The facilities are very clean so camping might be a great option. You will need a generator, there is no electrical on site.

The last event (8/27) had plenty of track time separated into 3 groups which will run 20 min sessions each. There was not ONE SINGLE CRASH last time we went, was a perfect day!!

There will be coaches and control riders in every session throughout the day. We will most likely end up with around 30 ppl in total so the track will not be overly packed and you will have more than enough track time...trust me I had to skip a session here and there.

And for the record, NYST is a very technical track. Allot of double apex turns, elevation changes, off camber, etc. It really is a fun track, we will most likely be running uptown. I was also skeptical regarding run off and I feel there is more than enough in case you go off track.

If your interested please send me an email [email protected]

Hope to see you all there!!!

Thanks, Ruben

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't think its that pricey considering breakfast and lunch is included, sub $200 at that point. The real joy is the fact that the groups will be very small. We had 10 riders per group last month, was awesome!!! We are shooting for a total of 30 riders divided into 3 groups so you do the math...:D

·
Papa Johns Diaper Service...
2,835 Posts
We do our own grilling at lunch time and our burgers are legendary, lol.
10 per group on that track is awesome. It's like having the track to yourself!!!

Burgers ready......PICK IT UP!!!!! Lmao::cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If I didn't have other obligations right now....or I'd be all over a Wednesday track day.

Next season, I'll probably find a way to make it to NYST at least once.
We plan on doing at least 5 days next yr...will keep u posted!!

I usually do weekdays at NJMP mon/tue, dont wanna deal with the cowboys and extremely LARGE groups...

·
Registered
519 Posts
What track organization is this? Where can I get more information? I'm interested for next year as well. This year was way too busy with work and my wedding.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts