Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Mr. run-on..
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m gonna start this off with please dear God whatever you do do not buy from NT fairings, so I got hit by the Phillies go and I was trying to get ready to sell this bike so I needed some affordable and quick fairings I did some research and anti-pharynx look like it would be the best bang for my buck little did I know what I was getting myself into. As soon as I purchased a couple days went by and I never even resort if in order confirmation or shipping confirmation much less I contacted quite possibly the worst customer service on the planet and was told to select a different color if I wanted it faster which I did I was told that the package would be here on the 19th and will be shipped the 16th and I was like sweet OK little did I know. As soon as I purchased a couple days went by and I never even resort if in order confirmation or shipping confirmation much less I contacted quite possibly the worst customer service on the planet and was told to select a different color if I wanted it faster which I did I was told that the package would be here on the 19th and will be shipped the 16th and I was like sweet OK little did I knowFast forward to the 16th and it still says only label created fast forward to the 21st still says label created and no package throughout this time I’m trying my best to interact with this break of a brain for customer service and I’m honestly kind of shocked at the rude responses I got back like be patient and it will get there when it gets there and there’s nothing I can do. Fast forward to the 16th and it still says only label created fast forward to the 21st still says label created and no package throughout this time I’m trying my best to interact with this break of a brain for customer service and I’m honestly kind of shocked at the rude responses I got back “like be patient” and “it will get there when it gets there” and “there’s nothing I can do”. So never ended up receiving the package at all luckily my saving grace is that I paid with PayPal and the sellers were too dumb to even respond to PayPal so I will be getting a refund by the end of this week let me tell you when I called him out and asked why I’m not receiving anything if I paid over $500 for this product they proceeded to block me on all accounts.So I never ended up receiving the package at all luckily my saving grace is that I paid with PayPal and the sellers were too dumb to even respond to PayPal so I will be getting a refund by the end of this week let me tell you when I called them out and asked why I’m not receiving anything if I paid over $500 for this product they proceeded to block me on all accounts Even tried to go on Facebook and warn other people then they blocked me from therEven tried to go on Facebook and warn other people then they blocked me from there. This company will straight up take your money and send you a fake tracking number and never send you a product. I want to head and called them and they told me all the product is already been shipped and that was a lie I took it upon myself to find out the shipping address which was a third-party warehouse in California who I proceeded to call and spoke with someone there whose head was almost up his tail as much but was actually able to tell me that the product had possibly departed when I contacted FedEx about this they said yeah we have no record of that package ever entering it anywhere and it would’ve been scanned as soon as it arrived.I want to head and called them and they told me all the product is already been shipped and that was a lie I took it upon myself to find out the shipping address which was a third-party warehouse in California who I proceeded to call and spoke with someone there whose head was almost up his tail as much but was actually able to tell me that the product had possibly departed when I contacted FedEx about this they said yeah we have no record of that package ever entering it anywhere and it would’ve been scanned as soon as it arrived Honestly I’m a little bit more pissed with the way customer service dealt with this more than the money I can get a refund and go spend my money elsewhere but I mean to tell you this is been a horror story for the last week never buy from auntie faring he will get completely ripped off I’m a 17-year-old kid and $740 for monster Fearing’s or ABS is a lot to me trust me spend your money elsewhere you waste so much time and money on this company it’s not even funny if I could go back and pay an extra $300 left to deal with this I totally would

·
Administrator
15,428 Posts
Holy shit man, punctuation and paragraphs...

·
That’s Mister Moderator To You ....
8,085 Posts
Damn
I hate voice dictation. I'll send someone a message I took a minute to type and they reply with an unformatted 2000 word mountain o' text. Then they get sucky when I don't bother reading it after telling them over and over that I hate obvious voice dictation.

Yes, paragraphs, punctuation and BREVITY will make peeps want to read your stuff. Not many will read that. Certainly not me.

·
That’s Mister Moderator To You ....
8,085 Posts
Hey they also sell headlights. EG K5-6 1K headlamp is $120! click

Without reading that mountain o text, I suspect it's just another auctmart's thread, only a different company. YMMV

OP try typing a short version about promise time, deliverables, quality issues, customer service etc.... to see if they're actually a 'scam' or just another chinese plastics distributor with hit & miss service.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts