Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,058 Posts
Hi Craig. I'm from NS. Welcome to GDC. I've been a member here since Sept 2001. Great site for gixxer owners as well as any sportbike enthusiast for that matter. You ride out of Halifax?:cheers

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
Hey man I am from Sydney. I have a 2006 GSX-R 1000 and my race bike is a 2006 GSX-R 600. The 1st round this year is May 12th and 13th. Come on out and see some great racing. I will be riding the Black and Yellow GSXR # 114!

·
Registered
127 Posts
i'm 'b the s' on speedjunkie.ca, ridin' out of halifax, just got my license and havin' some trouble staying at sane speeds.

most of my posts are in the '96-99' forum.

:cheers

and where's "nova scotia"?, he rides an SRAD too.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I know this thread has been dead for awhile, but just wondering what NS riders we've got on here. I ride out of Halifax, new Gixxer 600, but I've been riding for a few years.

I saw Robben has like 51 000 posts or so, any Hali advice for a newcomer?

·
Registered
127 Posts
That actually did make me laugh out loud.

i ride around halifax. i'm riding to cape breton on friday. hands get numb around the causeway. :D

email me if you wanna meet up: [email protected]
put "guy from gixxer.com" in the subject line or something so i don't tag you as junk mail. :cheers

·
Jurassic Skool
79,800 Posts
:biggrin

Gonna be a wet ride today for ya. Me, I've gotta w*rk the day. :sad Hopefully I'll get up into CB over the weekend. Need exhaust w*rk done on the cage saturday morning first, though :grrr

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey all.....i'm from NS as well, well actually FROM CB but living in Bedford, i as well am pretty new to the bike scene.

My ride is a 2003 Gixxer 750, Blk/Yellow with Commander 3, love the bike since i got it in mid June, it was my second sport bike, the first was a 98 CBR Smokin' Joe 600. That was my first sport bike and kept it only a short time because i wanted bigger/faster, lol.

Anyway it gets pretty boring shooting Sackville Dr. by myself and i'm eger to meet new riders and make a few friends in the process.....

P.S--- I'm looking for some parts, need a couple of new rotors, as well as chain and sprockets, but i'm buying those new. Also would like to get a new slip on for my rocket.....

Shoot me an e-mail: [email protected]

Cheers
all, ride safe!!!!!

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts