·
Papa Johns Diaper Service...
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, well, well...........this weekend is looking very dry but COLD. We
need to dry out after Sandy. I am sure plenty of folk still don't have
power. AND there are gas shortages in certain areas. The roads up here
are pretty clear. Don't forget its daylight savings this weekend. So
I will be at the circle on sunday at 10am. Post up if you are coming out.
I am not expecting a big crowd since many are still without power and its gonna be COLD. :dunno

·
Deceptively fast Bob...
20,181 Posts
Plenty of gas up here, no shortages and no lines at the moment.:shifty
I went out last night at 1:30am to get gas. Lines were still forever long. I can't even get up to New York at this point to get to that wonderful supply of gas!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Unfortunately its completely opposite in Northern Jersey. People are pulling guns on each other for the gas. Me and Alex just drained gas from his aprilia so i can get to gas station when its opens. Not sure about sunday, unless situation will totally change...

·
Deceptively fast Bob...
20,181 Posts
Unfortunately its completely opposite in Northern Jersey. People are pulling guns on each other for the gas.
I was wondering when that was going to happen. You have a whole bunch of people who want the same thing, the level of inconsideration rises out of control.

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well the supply of gas is running low up here. Some stations have super only and the lines are long at certain stations. It was not like that earlier in the day. Hopefully the gas trucks will be rolling out ASAP!!!

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
We are almost out of gas here in monroe. Waited in line for over an hour only to have someone cut the line in front of me. People jumped out of their cars ready to beat the shit outta the person.
This situation is very bad. We are still w/out power,heat,water,etc. John saved my family by lending me his generator&I have already told him many times but Id like to say it here as well: THANK-YOU!!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
I waited an hr and 30 for 5 gallons of gas in queens...I consider myself lucky.

Riding is a necessity for saving fuel at the moment not having fun :(..

·
PM me of you want your shaft mastered
2,054 Posts
We have plenty of gas here but no power to open the stations so unless they get power on I can't help with gas. As for a genny I have a spare I can wore in for someone if they need to borrow it.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Well 1 million gallons came into Newburgh port today so has is on its way down
The demand is still too much for the supply. Until the demand goes back down to normal we're going to have long lines.

lotta people without power need that gas for their generators.

it also doesn't help that gas is being used for the relief efforts and the "ny" marathon which is running 4 huge generators.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Thanks to Rob I finally got the tree's cleaned up that hit my house.
If im not tired and beat on sunday (though im feeling it now sore nd pain) I may show up. If any ill tk the ride least have coffee

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We are almost out of gas here in monroe. Waited in line for over an hour only to have someone cut the line in front of me. People jumped out of their cars ready to beat the shit outta the person.
This situation is very bad. We are still w/out power,heat,water,etc. John saved my family by lending me his generator&I have already told him many times but Id like to say it here as well: THANK-YOU!!!
Thanks to Rob I finally got the tree's cleaned up that hit my house.
If im not tired and beat on sunday (though im feeling it now sore nd pain) I may show up. If any ill tk the ride least have coffee
You are welcome Rob, I am glad I could help. Like I said the genny needs to be run, it has been sitting idle for a year. I didn't use my tire warmers at
the track this year since my rear warmer is burnt.

Thanks for the wood Rob and Jay!!!! Both you guys have impressive houses, looking forward to some BBQs and breeskis. Rob that lake behind your house
is plain awesome. I wanna grow up to be like you guys.......LOL!!!!:cheers

See you guys at the circle at 10am.....will just hang out for a bit and have coffee.:punk

·
Registered
206 Posts
Gonna have to bicycle to the bars tomorrow to watch the games! 3 hour wait outside my house in Westchester.

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Gonna have to bicycle to the bars tomorrow to watch the games! 3 hour wait outside my house in Westchester.

What's up Scotty, I hope you made out ok in this mess.

Ernie and I rode down to the circle. I was able to get gas with no problem and no line at my usual gas spot. The roads were very empty with bikes. There was only 3 bikes at the circle. We hung out there for a little more than an hour and went back home. There was a line of cars waiting for gas but the lined died down right before we left. The gas truck was there.
Anyway it was very nice out early. The sun was out and the winds were very
lite. Not as cold as I thought. I was glad I was able to get a little ride in.
I hope all is back to normal next week.

·
PM me of you want your shaft mastered
2,054 Posts
If I can get a few more things done in next hour I'm heading down tonight. Possible next Sunday I am having turkey dinner with some family from floridia next sat. So we will see. Why you wanna go. Lol

1 - 20 of 29 Posts