Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Loves wearing a mask..
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up peeps, me and Ernie hit the circle last week hung out for an hour and did a nice short run. We did the infamous 301 and a few other twisty roads and it was a blast!!!!!! The traffic wasn't bad at all,
no sign of poppo, no issues what so ever. It was so much fun that we
will do it again tomorrow!!! The weather is actually looking very good,
a high in the upper 50s and sunny. Don't know how many more we will have like this, soooooooooo........

10am at the circle ladies!!!!!:cheers

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Perhaps

·
Loves wearing a mask..
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome run today, me and Ernie did the CT run and had a blast!!! The traffic wasn't bad at all, most of you ladies have put away your bikes for the season. We pretty much have the roads to ourselves.
If you have the right gear, riding this time of year can be very enjoyable. I know ole man winter will be knocking on the door very soon, but we are enjoying it while it last?:punk

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
I had a shitload of work around the house yesterday. Went out with a few friends around noon. I'll probably head out again today for a short blast.
Hope all is well Grandpa Johhny,tell Ernie I say hi;)

·
Loves wearing a mask..
2,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had a shitload of work around the house yesterday. Went out with a few friends around noon. I'll probably head out again today for a short blast.
Hope all is well Grandpa Johhny,tell Ernie I say hi;)
Yep all is well Rob, may try another run tomorrow. I hope all is good
with you and the family. Just call me Papa John.....lol:cheers

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Papa Johns Pizza/Diaper service,if you head out today for a ride shoot me a text

1 - 6 of 6 Posts