Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Papa Johns Diaper Service...
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up peeps, sorry for the late post, but I was stuck on snake mointain (9w) for 6 fucking hrs yesterday. From 430pm to 1030pm. Me and maybe 100 or more other cars. You could have had 4 wheel drive, AWL, or 8 wheel drive, would not have mattered. If there are cars stuck in fron of you in both lanes you aint going NOWHERE. I didn't get home until 11pm....pissed, cold, tired, pissed!!!!:banghead

Anyway I need a stress reliever, a few 6 inch wheelies and some high speed runs up to 56MPH will do the trick!!! :burnout

Sunday is looking AWESOME, high in the low 60s. To my surprise we only got a dusting of snow. Whatever we got has melted. The roads up here are bone dry already. NJ & CT and parts of NY across the hudson got all the snow. We lucked out with Sandy and this nor easter as well.

You know the drill, 10am at the circle....post up if you are coming out!!!!

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Damn bumble bee doesnt wanna start...guess I have to swap out the injectors:(

·
Deceptively fast Bob...
20,178 Posts

·
Papa Johns Diaper Service...
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Track day or bear mtn day hmm let's see

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
Maybe... I could use one more trip out, although didnt New York just start rationing gas?

That's a no brainer right there!
NYC and LI have started that rationing crazyness. Not up here in the land of the twisties and plentiful gas!!!! Not yet anyway.:shifty :burnout
WE din't even get the snow that youse Jersey folk got.(said with a Hoboken accent) LMAO!!!:wacko

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts