Premium Member
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Samco Hoses and clamps are from ebay.
Rotor are direct from EBC USA.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm working on a '93 GSXR 750 rehab into a track bike. Just scored a semi complete, running gsxr1000 that I'm going to use the motor for. Airtech RGV500 tail section and track bodywork and maybe an upgraded front end with radial brakes.

Where is that link to what will fit these bikes from other years and models? I picked up an 05' rear shock because of that. Now I can't find the link.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
I'm working on a '93 GSXR 750 rehab into a track bike. Just scored a semi complete, running gsxr1000 that I'm going to use the motor for. Airtech RGV500 tail section and track bodywork and maybe an upgraded front end with radial brakes.

Where is that link to what will fit these bikes from other years and models? I picked up an 05' rear shock because of that. Now I can't find the link.

Thanks!
I installed a rear shock assy from an 07 GSXR1000, works great.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
941 Posts
That's because this forum kinda sucks now and the moderators are douche bags. All the nice people are on the facebook groups

·
Registered
5 Posts
Whats up TJS!

This has been a crazy year.

I started my 6/11 project last year but progress stopped in Feb/Mar due to Job Change/re-location.

I'm all moved and ready to start back on it, Slowly.

Motorcycle funds are hard to come by now, for sure.

I have some stuff that I have already bought but never had time to install, so I have that working for me!

Good to see you post up!

Anthony

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just realized that you might recognize Lakebum1 formally know as Anthonyrr.

I really miss Orange!!

Riding the BMW just doesn't do it for me.

I'm grateful to have something to ride, Especially in the Texas Hill Country, which is my new hood!

It very beautiful here.

I'm ready for a twisties type machine!

I bought a total motor that was suppose to be a runner on Ebay but low compression.

I have a big bore piston kit already and I will just have a valve job done to try and fast track this project.

I have a long way to go though.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, I was super jealous or Orange! Take your time with the build. Start to today has been 9 years for me....cause I'm no lotto winner either!

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
This Forum sucks....

Hang on,wait a minute theres people exchanging words and pictures in here,lets see if any ones still about ...

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm just starting one i bought about six years ago. It's a 94 that has been "street fightered." All that means is no fairings and cheap ass headlight/cowl. No pics yet.
It's been properly stored so should fire right up once I replace all the expendables.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Actually, now that I think about it, what do you guys think I should do. My plan was to try to bring it back to original look - crazy ole 90s paint job and all, but I can easily be talked into doing something else since to do so would mean collecting new fairings, etc. Right now it's all black.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Im just getting started. Just had a 96 GSXR1100 motor delivered today. Putting it into my 93 GSXR750.
Forks were done last week with Racetech internals. And this weekend slipping in a 97 GSXR1000 rear shock.
Should be a interesting summer.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts