Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what i thought was a 95 model gsxr 750. i looked again and its actually a 92 model 750. where is the clutch cable on this thing? i looked and pulled the clutch cover off and saw no shaft or even a place for a shaft?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
when i research 92 gsxr 750 clutch cover. almost every cover i see has the shaft for the cable to hook to but mine does not and the cover isnt modified. anywhwre else it can be. i spotted some either jb weld or gasket sealent by the shifter shaft about 2 inches yowards the front of the motor? any help guys

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Canada received the new water cooled motor while the U.S.A still had the oil cooled version for 92. Which one do you have?
Post some pics.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Seeing as you are having trouble identifying what you have .......Probably be easier for random folks to attempt to help via pic's??:fact

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i will post pics tomorrow in the daylight. but i do have a waterpump. and missing the radiator but i have a small cooler about have the sive of the radiator. but i cant see how that has to do with my clutch location?

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Some of the older oil cooled bikes had a hydraulic clutch and some had a cable clutch. Both with different locations. So it does have something to do with whether you have an oil or liquid cooled bike.

BTW that little half size cooler that you have is an oil cooler

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.