Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Loves MASSIVE CASCADES of jizz on his face
5,361 Posts
gixxer20061 said:
would using a 20 shot of nitrous be harmful ?
To your health, yes. :D

·
Registered
290 Posts
NOS plus 05/06 titanium valves = bad news. Reliability out the window!

·
Registered
839 Posts
reaper60 said:
NOS plus 05/06 titanium valves = bad news. Reliability out the window!

+1 That's what I was told when I looked into it. I only know 1 guy with nos on his K6. He is expecting to do a total rebuild by 10,000 miles if he's lucky:eek:hmy I guess if you have more money than brains and want max power at the push of a button, it's not a problem..

·
Premium Member
5,448 Posts
What is it that makes you guys think Titanium valves are bad? :scratch We use them in all of our nitrous engines. They are stronger and lighter which allows the use of valve springs with lower seat pressures.

·
Registered
839 Posts
NOS-Nelson said:
What is it that makes you guys think Titanium valves are bad? :scratch We use them in all of our nitrous engines. They are stronger and lighter which allows the use of valve springs with lower seat pressures.

It's just what I've been told by a few engine builders.. No personal experience. Sounds like your not having any issues with it so maybe the info I got was wrong. I honestly don't know for sure.:cheers

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.